OK, WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPANT IN THE GARDEN?
Community gardens are beneficial in many ways because they:
- Produce nutritious food,
- Reduce family food budgets,
- Conserve environmental and economic resources,
- Create opportunities for recreation, exercise, therapy, and education,
- Provide a catalyst for neighborhood and community development,
- Help create jobs in the neighborhood,
- Reduce crime,
- Beautify neighborhoods,
- Improve the quality of life for people in the garden.
Good enough for you?! Now come join us!